Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashion models in the making!


After much thought and debating i decided to give up the last bit of control that i have over my girls. Any of you who know me when Alivia was born probably thought that i was a little obsessive about her clothes and hair. Well i was, and i can admit it. Well when Ashlee came along i still was obsessive but let up a little bit. After moving here to Utah and getting older and not so wiser i am letting the girls decide on their own on what to wear for the day. So this is what they decided for today!

Ashlee traded her snow pants for another accessory. I don't know which one is better. (she did wear these all day)


Yes i guess snow pants and scarfs are the new thing this winter.


Yes these are my darling beautiful girls. The same ones that i love to pieces. The same ones that are the most beautiful things on this planet. I guess they got there mothers sense of fashion! Poor things! I guess it is whats on the inside right?!








3 comments:

Darby Family said...

What fashionable girls you have! I cannot believe how big they are. When I first met you Ashley was just a baby. They grow up too fast.

Celeste Caldwell said...

Oh my gosh, can it be, you've caved to your girls..ha ha!! I love it! Hey I wish I could walk around all day in snow pants with those killer glasses..ha ha!! Oh and the shed that Josh built is sweet!! You sure have a handy man for a hubby.

Joshua Underhill said...

Yes i even bought princess and dora shoes! I dont even know myself anymore ha ha